Our own branded AndroidMan VPN service.
Enables you to use the Freeview apps such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and 5 on demand. Also good for unblocking most restricted services imposed by internet companies.
Available for Amazon TV, Android TV, Phone, Tablet and Windows PC
29th August. Great news, your account can now be used on 6 devices at the same time. Enjoy
- Cheap, Fast, Reliable Connection
- 31 Servers in 16 Countries
- Fast VPN Without Third Parties
- Multiple VPN Network
- Block Malicious Content
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Access Restricted Websites
- User Friendly Settings
- No Logs
One account can be used on 3 devices at the same time, it works on Amazon TV, Android TV, Phone, Tablet and Windows PC
AndroidMan VPN Price Menu.
How to download onto your Amazon TV
From the home screen, press the left arrow to search (magnifying glass)
Type in ANDROIDMAN (all one word, no space) then come down and select the highlighted ANDROIDMAN and press middle button.
Come down to apps and select the AndroidMan VPN app
Then the app information page opens up.
Select get or install, then open. your username and password will be sent to you via email after payment is received or if you are having a trial, let us know that you have downloaded the app and you require a username and password.
AndroidMan VPN Price Menu.
Your username and password will be issued after payment is received.
During the installation and setup process if you are asked to allow permissions, please select yes and allow.
Step 1. Log in.
A: Enter your Username. B: Enter your Password. C: Tick Remember me. D: Select LOGIN
VPN home screen.
In the Top left corner are the Servers, (icon with 3 lines) Over in the top right corner is settings.
Bottom right corner is the Status, it shows if you are connected or disconnected to the VPN server.
Connect to a server for 1st time.
Select servers in the top left corner, a list of available servers and countries will be displayed. For UK content select any of the London servers.
After selecting a server it will say connecting.
Then after a few seconds it will say connected.
Once you are connected you can press the home button and then select your app you wish to use.
When you have finished its best to disconnect from the server. simple select the red DISCONNECT button.
Next time you open the app it will remember your last chosen server, you just need to select CONNECT.
Will you be a regular user of the VPN?
If yes, then here is a good feature to use. You can select the VPN app to automatically start upon opening the app.
From the VPN home screen, select settings
Select Turn on and then press back button to exit back to home screen..
My VPN is connected but I am getting an error message on other services.
Say for example you are connected to UK London 1, try London 2, if that does not work, disconnect from server and close the app, you will need to clean the cache for the VPN app.
If that does not work, the app can be reset or uninstalled. Before proceeding, make sure you have your username and password and you are able to download the VPN again should you uninstall it. for example from google play store or amazon apps store or Amazing Ice.
please follow this guide and it will work, if not please let us know, its really important to follow these steps as they are.
1. Power off your stick and internet router for 2 minutes, then power on and wait a further 2 minutes.
2. Do not open any apps, from the home screen go to the right to settings, then come down and across to the right to applications and press ok. come down to manage installed app and press ok.
now come down and select androidman vpn, then choose clear data, then after clearing data, uninstall the app.
3. re install the app from amazon Apps store. use search in top left corner of home screen, type in androidman vpn, select it and then install, open and enter your login details
4. after log in, connect to a server, then after its connected, select disconnect. Exit the app.
5. power off the box for 2 minutes then power on again and wait a further 2 minutes. then start the VPN. Connect to a server, then press home button and start your chosen app.